Contact this service
Voted Scotland’s Favourite Building by the public in 2016, Princes Square is an ornate 19th century Merchants’ Square – ideally located in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. With over 30 shops which includes Kate Spade, home to the only Scottish outlet for the New York based fashion group.
Princes Square is Glasgow’s leading speciality shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Offering an unrivalled mix of high street brands and designer labels, stylish restaurants and bars and a boutique cinema. Princes Square has something for everyone, all under one elegant roof.
- 3 floors of restaurants
- 2 floors of retail
- 1 boutique cinema
- Blendworks gin experience
The stunning environment, lends itself perfectly to events – from press calls to performances and large-scale functions. Princes Square’s benefits include:
- An exquisite and highly flexible tiered space (150,000 sq ft) over 5 levels.
- Potential to accommodate over 2,000 guests.
- Wide selection of high quality restaurants, bars and cafés offering a variety of styles and cuisines.
- A central courtyard space forming a natural focal point for displays and entertainment.
- Convenient and recognisable Glasgow city centre location with close links to public transport and nearby taxi ranks.
- Corporate facilities that include private dining, team days/nights out, Blendworks from Eden Mill and Everyman Cinema private showcases.
Our courtyard is also available to book for various events.
To discuss your event, please contact Laura or Katie:
Marketing Manager, Katie Moody, 0141 225 0683, [email protected]
Marketing & Events Executive, Laura Phelps, 0141 225 0681, [email protected]