Contact this service
Fifty years of knowledge, experience and market expertise have led Kenes Group to the forefront of global conference management and to becoming one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organisers (PCOs). Founded in 1965 and headquartered in Geneva, Kenes Group is the only global PCO with sole focus on scientific and medical meetings.
Over the past five decades, Kenes Group has established and maintained its winning reputation as a global meeting and association management provider. Recognised as a leader in meeting planning, this is the only global PCO dedicated to medical and scientific events, boasting a client base of some of the foremost international organisations and associations.
With a team of over 350 professional, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary employees in 18 offices on four continents, Kenes Group truly delivers global expertise with personal, local know-how. Our clients have come to rely on Kenes Group as a competent, loyal and trusted advisor.
Kenes Group is proud to be accredited member of IAPCO (International Association of Professional Congress Organisers) and ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association) and to have team members in both PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association) and ASAE (American Society of Association Executives).
- Superior onsite logistics, registration processing, scientific program administration and meeting management
- Proven track-record in destination candidacy proposals
- Small to mid-size meetings unit to tailor the Kenes high-quality services to your specific needs
- Dedicated, in-house marketing department to brand, promote and target your event
- Keen understanding of global CME/CPD and industry compliance and practices
- Transparent and accountable practices provided by highly-committed team members