Contact this service
Fifty years of knowledge, experience and market expertise have led Kenes Group (Kenes) to the forefront of global conference management and to becoming one of the world’s leading Professional Conference Organizers (PCOs). Founded in Tel Aviv in 1965 and headquartered in Geneva and Tel Aviv, Kenes has hosted over 3,000 conferences in more than 100 cities around the globe, with over 115,000 participants per year.
For the past five decades, Kenes has established and maintained its winning reputation as a global meeting and association management provider. Kenes boasts a long-standing client base of some of the world’s foremost organizations and associations, with more than 100 returning and long term clients.
With a team of over 300 professional, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary employees in 16 Kenes offices on four continents, Kenes delivers truly global expertise with a personal, local touch. Our clients have come to rely on Kenes as a competent, loyal and trusted advisor. We have earned our reputation as the ‘provider of choice’ for global conference management.
Kenes is proud to be accredited members of IAPCO (International Association of Professional Congress Organisers) and ICCA (International Congress and Convention Association).
- Global experience matched with local expertise – at any location worldwide
- A one-stop shop – a wide range of solutions and services under one roof
- Competent, loyal and trusted partner to our clients
- Superior onsite logistics, administration, registration and meeting management
- Dedicated, in-house marketing department to brand, promote and target your event
- Guaranteed maximized profit for your organization, association or society
- Comprehensive scientific programme management
- Implementation of innovative technologies and solutions
- Keen understanding of global CME/CPD compliance and practices
- E-learning tools & services to extend congress life cycles and further engage members